We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your Mission: A major area of responsibility for Customer Success Managers is helping customers structure and manage companywide UiPath deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on UiPath’s deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self-sufficiency and business value. You will also be expected to be a Trusted Advisor to UiPath’s customers in their automation at scale journey and help them to be successful in their automation initiatives enabling them to advocate for UiPath’s technology.
This is what you will do at UiPath
· Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
· Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Conduct workshops, trainings, business value reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
· Continually identify and develop new use cases for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
· Grow the ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) with your assigned Customers and protect against down-sell, churn and low adoption risks.
· Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
· Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
· Mentor and provide guidance to newer RPA Technical Account Managers and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
· Partner closely with other cross-functional team members like Value Engineering and Automation Consulting to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
· Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
· Help drive customer references, advocacy and case studies.