We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Learning Support Specialist is part of the UiPath Learning Team and is in charge of handling all support related issues for Learning assets, maintaining a good relationship with the other departments and any other daily administrative tasks.
UiPath Learning is the engine behind the company’s promise to make continuous learning a habit, which is an integral part of UiPath’s strong culture.
Aside from UiPath Academy - the world’s first open online training platform for RPA users and our UiPath Academic Alliance Program - the single global RPA educational network for a dynamic and diverse automation workforce, UiPath Learning encompasses all learning-related activities in UiPath, from the creation and maintenance of learning materials, to the coordination of onboarding, trainings, webinars and certification exams.
The UiPath Learning Team is dedicated to enabling transformation through internal and external programs, providing outstanding support to UiPath customers, partners, and prospects as well as to UiPath internal teams.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
· To offer the best support experience to users, customers and partners regarding our Learning assets and handle related issues.
· To promote a positive image for UiPath and its products and services.
· To act as an interface between the company and users/customers/partners and communicate in a professional manner with them.
· To maintain an excellent satisfaction level, respect agreed SLAs and KPIs and figure out the best ways to improve and deliver on our promise.
· To monitor, register and report all problem, to respect the team’s work procedures and always look for ways to improve their abilities.
· To manage and monitor the workload distribution, report any internal or external problems that may appear using the internal Critical Incident Process and report to their direct superior.
· To gather information, investigate and help in solving specific module problems, escalate and follow-up on progress and keep user/customer/partner informed.
· To help in different department tasks necessary for delivering projects, such as (but not limited to): uploading documents, reviewing of materials, reporting process and maintaining relationships with other teams;
· To develop and provide different documents/reports solicited by the management team;
· Any other general duties as and when required, depending on department needs at the moment.
Specifically, in the Learning Division in Japan, you and the team would be responsible for:
· Editing and validating online Academy courses translated into Japanese and localizing various media for the courses to equip UiPath users and prospective customers with knowledge of RPA and UiPath products
· Monitoring the training platform service status and troubleshooting problems reported from Japanese Academy users
· Liaising requests and queries from the local market and office to the global teams for various learning services