We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 2000+ users
- Provide support to internal users on Salesforce.com capabilities;
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to implement new processes and system improvements in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Building new processes and system improvements, testing them, and deploying according to the DevOps process
- Build new skills around Sales Applications in our Sales Tech ecosystem
- The role will have a cross-functional exposure as it implies liaising with various departments, such as: Sales, Marketing, Legal and other relevant lines of business.
- Analytical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 3 years Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Excellent communication skills (English/Japanese)
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201 and ADM 211)certified / Any additional certification or experiences with Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) would be a great advantage
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards