We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
As an Account Executive within the EMEA Velocity Organization based in Amsterdam, you will focus on the MEA region. You will own lead qualification from inbound leads and outbound prospecting, to create and closing incremental business opportunities with prospects and existing customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and prospecting into new accounts. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation to closing of the deal. If you are a results-oriented hunter type of personality, and enjoy working in a team environment, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
· Generate qualified business opportunities through cold calls, emails, and strategic campaigns
· Have qualification calls for understanding the prospect’s needs and present them with the best solution and identify client’s needs and position value selling on entire UiPath platform
· Stay up to date with new products/services, campaign execution, and our pricing model
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by:
1. Building an acquisition plan
2. Articulating plan execution steps
3. Studying and prospecting named accounts and key personas
4. Executing and tracking the progress of the acquisition plan
· Once the customer needs are clearly and fully understood, set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and convert the opportunity to achieve individual sales target.
· Act upon management guidance and instructions on key metrics set by the Velocity Lead Manager, ensuring expectations through (weekly/monthly/quarterly) activity reviews
· Keep a close relationship with both Sales and Marketing departments, understanding their needs and helping them achieve their targets
This is what you will bring to our team:
· 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Lead/Sales/Business Development Representative
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, focused campaigns)
· Track record of pipeline creation and conversion success in achieving individual sales target
· Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
· Understanding and acting on sales performance metrics
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Excellent communication skills: Native or near-native oral and written business fluency in Arabic and English language
· Multiple languages will be an advantage.