We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
What you will do:
As a Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will help lead a group of Talent Acquisition Partners on our AMER GTM, Marketing, and Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and collaborate with the team and business leaders to help ensure we are hiring the best and brightest talent. You will have the unique opportunity to help shape some of the process and initiatives important to the organization. This role is an integral part of scaling the AMER GTM, Marketing, and Corporate team.
A little bit about the GTM, Marketing, and Corporate TA team:
· We are a collaborative group and work together to solve challenges and opportunities.
· We have strategic relationships with the business and understand the inner workings of their teams and what talent is required.
· We have fun, respect one another and take pride in what we do.
· We align to the company values: humble, bold, fast and immersed.
· Develop, motivate, and lead a team of Talent Acquisition Partners
· Create strong communication channels with your team, and both internal and external clients.
· Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to attract and source high quality candidates.
· Identify and drive partnerships with your business partners within GTM, Marketing, Corporate, HR and Finance.
· Provide leadership and coaching to the team and business leaders on how to scale and meet hiring goals.
· Build out process and initiatives using metrics and data.
· Champion inclusive hiring practices, both in the team and within the business
· 6+ years of experience working within Talent Acquisition for a fast-paced technology driven company.
· 2+ years of Leadership and/or Management experience.
· Analytical approach and ability to translate goals, metrics and research into strategy and opportunities.
· Experience developing people and helping them operate to their full potential.
· Experience partnering with business leaders to achieve hiring results.
· Strong program and project management skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.