Joint session by UiPath and Generali detailing RPA case study at the Middle East Robotic Process Automation Forum in Dubai, 21 - 22 March 2017
Ready for more hands-on experience with RPA? Join Kulpreet Singh, SVP and Managing Director of UiPath, and Paul Ruggier, Head of Group Lean Six Sigma & Automation, Generali, at the Middle East Robotic Process Automation Forum 2017 in Dubai, where UiPath is a strategic consulting partner.
The two expert professionals will share an in-depth case study illustrating the challenges and benefits of RPA implementation, helping debunk some of the myths around this sometimes complex process.
Join us and you will learn all there is to know about RPA, from inception to harvesting the benefits and expanding on your business strategy.
- Learn about the fundamentals in RPA and achieve a smooth implementation
- Gain insight into best practices in change management to get management buy in and upscale your talents
- Identify the right processes to automate and enhance your productivity and increase your speed to market
- Understand which are the best tools to assess and measure RPA performance
- Learn which criteria are essentials when selecting vendors to help you set off on your RPA journey
From the event's website: "Get practical, hands-on content on how to assess the challenges and opportunities presented by robotic process automation and the best practices for its implementation. Robotic Process Automation is the next frontier for businesses looking to streamline processes, increase productivity and ultimately improve the bottom line. While the concept is fast gaining traction in the Middle East, there are still misconceptions surrounding the topic."