Robotic process automation is maturing. At this stage it's important to get the full picture of how RPA has permeated through the business world and how it is expected to do so from now on. How will the technology and the services around it evolve to integrate more functions? Which are some of the longer-range strategic opportunities you can develop with RPA?
Join Guy Kirkwood, COO of UiPath, on the second day of the Robotic Process Automation Congress at the Kensington Close Hotel in London, at precisely 9:50 am, as he discusses the current and future states of RPA.
Visit the event website for registration.
From the organizers:
This programme will walk you through the wins and navigate you through the mistakes made by our RPA savvy speaker panel. We will discuss the following issues amongst others on February 8th and 9th.
- What is RPA and how does it compare with other recent automation initiatives panel participants have experienced
- Who is taking which approach to leveraging RPA and why?
- How does RPA actually work in practice, do you need an RPA CoE?
- Walking through vendor selection with those who can lend their hindsight
- How do you identify good processes to automate, and build a business case around them?
- Leverage RPA to flush out broken processes and improve data integrity
- What does best practice governance that IT and business leaders understand and can adhere to look like?