Meet Daniel Dines, founder and CEO of UiPath, at one of Europe’s most forward thinking events of the year: The RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit, at The Tower - Guoman Hotel in London, UK.
Get ready to hear about the latest most significant developments in robotics and cognitive technology. Daniel will be in the interactive panel discussion starting 08.30am on conference day one - Wednesday, 30th November.
The panel will also cover some of these questions:
- Will technology replace the majority of your workforce?
- How many of your processes can be automated?
- Are all vendors in this space created equal?
On day two, starting 2.30pm join the session where Jose Ordinas Lewis, Head Robotic Automation Center, Swiss Re will take you through the automation journey at Swiss Re, detailing on how their RPA project expanded and matured less than a year down the line.
Titled ”From Pilot to Performance: the advent of the robotics centre of excellence at Swiss Re” the presentation will show you how to:
- Move from isolated RPA pilots to an integrated enterprise-wide development strategy
- Prioritise business cases and automation projects in a clear and transparent way
- Shift from FTE-centric to ROI-centric metrics to gain a holistic view of performance
At this year’s summit in London you will spend three full days of deep engagement and intense preparation for the disruption robotics will bring to your organization. You should expect focused discussions and interactive workshops led by 30+ expert speakers, with in depth, live case studies from +100 heavyweight companies in key industries.
Consult the event website to register and get all the details.