There are never enough of those focused events designed to provide you with real insight that will improve your performance with RPA. That is why you should join IRPA’s upcoming webinar, where our COO, Guy Kirkwood, together with Ian Barkin, Co-Founder & Head of Strategy, Symphony Ventures will cover the theme of “Moving from tactical RPA to strategic RPA”. This is an essential listening for anyone interested in RPA, whether they are new to it or already implementing.
Raheem Hasan, President & Co-Founder, Institute for Robotic Process Automation will moderate the talk. Expect the two top industry speakers to elucidate for you the reality of doing RPA vs. the expectation of doing RPA. And focus on capturing the most out of their interaction as they will level set/discuss:
- Expectations and define what ‘RPA’ is, and what a complement to RPA is .
- The imperative of ‘just doing it’.
- Redesigning the enterprise to benefit from automated processes.
- Building, Buying or Partnering – what’s right for you, and what’s just right.
- Best practices around CoE design, governance, and change management.
Start by reading this flash interview with Guy, where he gives you the pulse of the industry.