Come help us shape the future of robotic process automation. This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users. Our customers include BBC, Delta, AXA and many other Fortune 1000 companies.
Scope of activities
- Act as first escalation point for L1 RPA support engineer;
- 24/7 support (on call for P1 and P2 incidents);
- Escalate tickets to L3 Dev Support teams;
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs and project implementation phase:
- help gather project requirements
- develop workflows
- responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
What we expect from you (must have)
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match);
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must;
- Previous experience in BPOs is a plus;
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus;
Some things we offer to you
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.