Come help us shape the future of robotic process automation. This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users. Our customers include BBC, Delta, AXA and many other Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded.
Scope of activities
- Provide Implementation support expertise to Sales team during the RFI/RFP and POC stages and help Sales team to draft the RFI/RFP responses;
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams;
- Responsible for the end to end project implementation by coordinating the work of Implementation Analysts Responsible with the handover to Operations;
- Provide post Go Live support to Operations throughout stabilization phase.
What we expect from you (must have)
- Project Management/Launching experience within IT/ITO of minimum 5 years;
- Experienced with ERP/CRM tool deployments;
- PMP/Agile certification is a plus;
- Background in Computer Science and basic programming are a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
Some things we offer to you
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.