Consuming SOAP Web Service. Get Weather. Deserialize XML
To be able to run this example you need to install UiPath.Excel.Activities and UiPath.WebAPI.Activities. See more details on how to install packages
This sample extract weather information using web service.
Steps to automate
- Read a CSV file that contain cities name and countries name.
- Add two more columns to your data table.
- For each city from CSV file, use web service to extract the temperature and the moment when it was recorded.
- Write the information extracted into another CSV file.
- Read a CSV file that contain cities name and countries name using "Read CSV" activity.
- "Read CSV" output a data table, add two more columns to the data table using "Add Data Column" activity, the columns should be called "Time" and "Temperature".
- Extract the time and the temperature for each city using "Soap Client" activity.
- After you have all the information in your data table write into a CSV file using "Append to CSV" activity.
Download all samples or browse the repository