Synchronize Two Folders
This sample monitors the files from a "Source" folder if the files suffer a modification, the files from "Destination" folder will be updated.
Steps to automate
- First select the "Source" folder then select the "Destination" folder.
- Take all the files from each folder.
- Monitor the files from the "Source".
- If a file was modified, the old one from "Destination" must be deleted and copied from "Source".
- Select the folders and take all the files from each one using "For Each File In Folder" activity.
- Use "Monitor Events" with "File Change" activity as a trigger. This activity is looking for a modification brought to the files from the "Source" folder.
- When the "File Change" activity is triggered, replace the file from the "Destination" with the one from "Source" to keep up to date.