Trigger User Events.Google Form Scrapping
- To be able to run this example you need to install UiPath.Excel.Activities. See more details on how to install packages here.
This sample creates a WorkFlow that collects all the information from the following Google Form and puts all these information in a Excel sheet.
Steps to automate
- Open the form.
- Build a data table.
- Copy all the information from the form into a Excel when the user click "Submit" button.
- Create a data table using "Build a Data Table" activity that has as columns names all the fields from the form.
- Use "Monitor Events" activity that listens to a trigger and executes a handler everytime one of the actions is triggered, in our case "Click" activity.
- For a field like "Name" use "Get Value" activity to extract the content, for radio button use "Get Attribute" activity with "Checked" as attribute and for birthday use "Get Attribute" also but now use "SelectedItem" as attribute.
- After every submit write a new line in Excel using "Write Cell Range".
- Go to "Click Trigger" properties and be sure that EventType is setup as "Event_Synchronous".