Release date: May 12th 2016
- The activity that stops the workflow execution is now brought into focus, after you dismiss the error.
- The Platform activities pack is now automatically installed with Studio.
- The V7 activities pack is no longer automatically installed with Studio.
- A retry mechanism has been implemented when communication between Platform activities and Orchestrator is lost for short periods of time.
- The Find Text Position activity did not work when only the selector was set.
- In some cases, an error was displayed when you opened a project.
- UI automation did not work properly with some Facets applications.
- The Type Into activity stopped working when the SendWindowMessages property was selected and you used Shift as a special key.
- Install UiPath Robot Service with Automatic (Delay) startup type.
- A UiPath icon is now displayed in the taskbar when the Robot is executing a process.
- A process associated to a robot can now be manually downloaded from the UiRobot tray menu.
- A retry mechanism has been implemented when communication between the Robot and Orchestrator is lost for shorts periods of time.
- A new page, Events, can now be accessed from the User menu and displays the history of all actions that affected the system.
- A new column, Environment, is now available in the Robots page that displays the environment associated (if any) to the robots.
- The Process and Robot drop-down lists from the Logs page were replaced with a search box.
- We now support third party deployment feeds (MyGet).
- Support for ElasticSearch 2.x is now available.
- We implemented a new status, Abandoned, that applies to uncompleted transactions.
- Multiple processes were started if more than one schedule was defined on a robot.