Release date: August 1st 2016
- If you opened the Connect to Team Foundation Server window, the application stopped responding.
- UI automation did not work properly with Google Chrome.
- If the robot machine restarted, it did not always reconnect to Orchestrator.
- You can now change the connection type (RDP or console) and the resolution of the Robot for back office jobs from the UiPath.settings file (C:\ProgramData\UiPath).
- It is now possible to add robots in more than one environment.
- It is no longer possible to create multiple releases on the same process and the same robot.
- A process cannot be released on a robot that has another active release for the same procees.
- Monitoring service is now more stable.
- Multiple processes were started on the same robot.
- Clicking Stop on a running robot did not work correctly.