Release Date: 23th January 2017
- Now you can no longer modify active Robots, but only offline or unresponsive ones.
- The performance of the Jobs page has been improved.
- Alerts for misfired schedules were displayed with Orchestrator's hour if Orchestrator and the Robots registered to it were in different time zones.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from creating tenants.
- You were not logged out of your Orchestrator session if you deleted the user you were logged in with.
- Robots (2016.2) appeared as Available if you started a job from Orchestrator 2016.1, while the job was still being executed.
- Log messages with the Trace level from Studio 2016.2 were not sent to Orchestrator 2016.1.
- The available processes were displayed in the UiPath Robot (2016.2) system tray window only if you started a job from Orchestrator (2016.1).
- Robots connected to Orchestrator experienced some delay if you started an action from Studio and the connection with Orchestrator was down.
- The Show All button from the Project panel did not correctly display all available files from the opened project.
- The context menu for Output properties was not displayed if multiple workflows were open in the same time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from copying and pasting the name and value of variables and arguments from the Variables and Arguments panels.
- You could not open a project folder if any of the directories from its path contained a comma.
- Opening a large project when you were connected to a source control is now faster.
- If the Microsoft OCR engine threw an exception, an error was displayed stating that the UiPath.Vision.Host crashed and the workflow stopped.
- UI automation activities ignored the TimeoutMS property when the target application was in an unresponsive state for Internet Explorer.
- Image activities ignored the TimeoutMS property.
- The Add Log Fields activity changed the name of custom field to camel case.
- The WordsInfo collection retrieved with the Get OCR Text activity was empty.