Release date: 5th June 2019
In our quest for continuous improvement, we collect usage and performance data to help diagnose problems and enhance our products. This feature now also comes with the possibility of turning off telemetry at install-time through the
TELEMETRY_ENABLED command line parameter. More information is available here for
UiPathStudio.msi and here for
Upgrading should be easy, so the
UiPathOrchestrator.msi now performs a database validation after the migration, with any resulting warnings logged and appearing in a popup.
For instance, invalid cron schedules are automatically disabled when you upgrade your Orchestrator instance from v2018.1.x or v2018.2.x to v2018.4.6. You cannot enable them unless you first correct the associated cron expressions. See here details on how to proceed.
- The activity that generated an exception during debugging remains highlighted if the Continue runtime execution option was used.
- Changing the values of input or output parameters is not properly audited at either process, job or schedule level. Neither the initial values nor the new ones are displayed on the Audit Data window.
- You cannot disable telemetry at deployment-time using the
Publish-Orchestrator.ps1script. However, please note that you can manually set it up as explained here.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Locals and Output panels from being expanded by default during debugging.
- Results weren’t returned in the Activities panel when searching for an activity by its name in English and using the
spacekey, if the Studio language was set to Japanese.
- Fixed an issue that generated an improper tooltip for a library activity with annotation.
- The Robot was unable to connect via Proxy to the target machine over RDP. This happened if the Login to Console option was set to false.
- We have upgraded the Microsoft.Data.OData library to v5.8.4 in order to address a known security vulnerability.
- Occasionally, due to a dynamic allocation issue, Robots stopped executing jobs assigned dynamically, and remained stuck in a pending state.
- We identified and fixed an issue that caused the Robot heartbeat to malfunction if the connection to Redis was lost. Now the heartbeat is being sent regardless of the Redis-Orchestrator connection status.
- The performance of executing GET requests on the
/odata/Environments(id)endpoint has been improved, especially in environments with a large amount of Robots.
- The performance of adding a large amount of Attended Floating Robots through POST requests to the
/odata/Robotsendpoint has been improved.
- We've identified and remedied a drop in performance when deploying a large number of Attended Floating Robots on a single machine template.
- Changes made to the input and output parameters of a process did not propagate to the existing associated schedules. Additionally, on the Edit Schedule window, parameters inherited from the process had their actual values displayed instead of the appropriate label.
- Robots are now properly displayed on the Start Job window, with the available Robots listed first.
- Several synchronization issues were taking place when importing AD users, thus causing incorrect user-role association.
The following activity packages and versions are included in the installers and are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio: