Release date: 2nd July 2019
We want to reach out to the entire world and make automation a language everyone can speak. So, starting with this release, the entire platform is available in Chinese.
It’s now possible to disable security for
XAML files when you install or update the Robot using the
UiPathStudio.msi installer. With security disabled, users are able to read and modify process files and logic. This is useful for executing processes in virtualized environments, such as Citrix Apps and Desktops or over RDP connections.
- Namespaces from web service libraries are not automatically imported when creating a variable. In the Variables panel, browse for the needed data type, or add an activity that uses this particular data type, and create an inline variable.
- Namespaces from custom third-level dependencies are not automatically imported. To use these namespaces, import them manually from the Imports panel.
- Libraries that contained
Cas first segments were invalid. This was due to the fact that the generated namespace - abbreviated as
mc- is a namespace already in use by Microsoft.
- The Robot was unable to connect via Proxy to the target machine over RDP. This happened when the Login to Console option was set to false.
- The License Status is now properly displayed for NonProduction and Unattended machines, in the Unattended or NonProduction licensing pages.
- Changes made to the input and output parameters of a process did not propagate to the existing associated schedules. Additionally, on the Edit Schedule window, parameters inherited from the process had their actual values displayed instead of the appropriate label.
- We identified and fixed an issue that caused the heartbeat to malfunction if the connection to Redis was lost. Now, the heartbeat is being sent regardless of the Redis-Orchestrator connection status.
- Processes could not be executed on Robots which were installed in user-mode if they were defined in Orchestrator only using the username. This issue did not occur if you defined your Robot using the
- During a clean install, the logging configuration of the
web.configfile would produce the Elasticsearch index
logflow-yyyy.MMwhere previously it was
default-yyyy.MM. This had an impact on any existing dashboards and visualizations based on that index.
Migrate_Deployment_Settingsquery used incorrect column names, resulting in potential failure of the migration.
- Occasional deadlocks in the Orchestrator database would occur when: removing multiple packages in parallel, detecting unresponsive robots, simultaneously updating machines and deleting robots, or connecting multiple robots, with different users, on the same machine.
UiPathPlatformInstaller.exeinstaller would incorrectly identify the localized
RemoteRuntimeversion, and thus could not uninstall it, forcing the user to uninstall
RemoteRuntimemanually via ARP.
The following activity packages and versions are included in the installers and are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio: