Release date: May 31st 2016
- You can now search for a specific message in the Output panel.
- You can now filter the Output panel to display or hide timestamps, errors, warnings, information and trace messages in the Output panel.
- The UiPath Studio Setup wizard now has an Advanced mode that enables you to select where to install the app and what features to add.
- Closing the Robot window from the taskbar now cancels the currently running process.
- It was not possible to start projects whose names contained full stops (.).
- If projects were updated, the process names could not be properly retrieved.
- The Add Log Fields activity stopped working when it was used in a workflow that contained an Invoke Workflow File activity with the Isolated property selected.
- On startup, the Robot continues connecting to Orchestrator if the network communication is faulty.
- Restarting the UiPath Robot Service did not work correctly.
- All robots are now shown in the same list in the Manage Robots window in the Environments page.
- You can now refresh the charts from the Transaction page, and view average execution time for items results.
- AES 256 encryption algorithm is now used for all stored assets.
- SSL3 and TLS1.2 are now supported as security protocols for HTTP requests.
- Authorize assets requests for robot calls.
- The logs search is now case insensitive.
- The search in the Robots page did not work properly.
- The Job drop-down list from the Add Schedule window in the Schedules page did not work properly.
- Usernames were not displayed correctly if Active Directory authentication was enabled.
- In some rare cases, credential assets were corrupted.