Consuming REST Web Service. Get Weather
This sample extracts weather information using web service.
Steps to automate
- Read a CSV file that contain cities name.
- Add one more column to your data table.
- For each city from CSV file, use web service to extract the temperature and the moment when it was recorded.
- Write the information extracted into another CSV file.
- Read a CSV file that contain cities name and countries name using "Read CSV" activity.
- "Read CSV" output a data table, add one more columns to the data table using "Add Data Column" activity, the column should be called "Temperature".
- Extract the temperature for each city using "HTTP Client" activity.
- Use "Deserialize Json" activity and then use the output to extract any information that json provides.In our case the temperature.
- After extraction temperature from json, write the data table into a CSV file using "Append to CSV" activity.