How to Capture a Mouse Event on Hover Menus?
The following steps are applicable if you want to capture a mouse event on dropdown menus that are only visible when the main menu is mouse-hover.
There are two simple steps to achieve this:
Recording a Hover Event
1. Open the Macro Recorder by clicking the Record Button in the Design tab
2. In the UiPath Wizards, click on Element > Mouse > Hover.
3. This will activate the recorder. Click the main menu where the target sub-menu is located. The hover event will be saved and this will go back to the UiPath Wizards tool.
Recording a Click event
1. The same process will apply. First pull-up the UiPath Wizard by clicking the Record button.
2. In the UiPath Wizards, click on Element > Mouse > Click.
3. Once the Recorder is active, you can pull-out the dropdown menu by Pressing F2. This will temporarily disable the recorder for 3 seconds. Use the 3-second time gap to position your mouse over the dropdown menu.
4. Click the target element. This will save the second activity in your workflow.