Scrape Java Table Using Find All Children Activity
To be able to run this example you need to install UiPath.Excel.Activities. See more details on how to install packages here.
Extract FirstName and Sport columns from a table inside a Java App.
- Create a datatable to store the results, using "Build DataTable".
- Find all children for the FirstName column in datatable. Set the Filter property.
Filter="<java role='label' tableCol='0' />"
- Add a "ForEachChild" activity. Inside of it add a new row in our datatable and the corresponding data scraped.
- Find all children for the Sport colum in the datatable. Filter="<java role='label' tableCol='2' />"
- Add a "ForEachChild" activity. Write in our datatable the scraped data.
- Output the results in a csv.