Release date: 31st October 2018
- To ensure compatibility with future Studio and Robot versions, upgrading your v2018.3.1 to the current v2018.3.2 is mandatory. Before doing this, projects built with v2018.3.1 which were using the
UiPath.UIAutomation.Activitiesdependency version 18.3.6864.20582 must be opened in Studio and the
UiPath.UIAutomation.Activitiesdependency updated to the 18.3.6877.28298 version.
- If Studio v2018.3.1 is already installed on your machine and you wish to execute projects created with versions prior to v2018.3.1, a specific version of
UiPath.Core.Activitiesdependency must be removed. Find more details on this page. If you haven't installed Studio v2018.3.1 and the specific version of
UiPath.Core.Activitiesis not located on any of your custom feeds, you may upgrade to v2018.3.2 without any risk.
- In some cases, if you used Windows Integrated Authentication between Orchestrator and the SQL database, User-Defined Table Types were created under a different database schema than
dbo. This occurred although the user was a
db_owneror it pertained to a domain group which is a
- The performance of adding or removing Robots from environments has been improved. Additionally, only added and removed Robots are now audited instead of all environment-associated Robots as before. As a result, the size of the associated audit log table is now significantly reduced.
- Not responding Robots were no longer detected if more than 2100 Robots became unresponsive at the same time.
- Processes could not be updated while having any pending or running jobs. To be able to do so, the
Processes.AllowUpdateWithRunningJobsparameter can be added in
web.config. For more information, click here.