Release date: 20th November 2018
UiPathServiceHostservice experienced considerable increased handles over a short period of time. It occurred due to compatibility issues with some .NET Framework libraries. This update ensures no changes need to be made to your .NET Framework installation.
- Updating the pie charts on the Dashboard page has been significantly optimized in the context of a poorly performing internet connection.
- We identified and fixed a couple of corrupted behaviors for a scenario involving two Robots, each being assigned to its own, distinct Organization Unit:
- Unattended Robots on the same machine - deleting one of the Robots allowed you to delete the machine as well, regardless of it being used by the other Robot. This caused an exception message to be displayed when you ultimately tried to delete the second Robot.
- Unattended and NonProduction Robots on the same machine - changing the type of one of the Robots prevented the machine from being displayed on the corresponding License page (License > Unattended or License > NonProduction respectively).
- Attended and Development Robots on different machines with the same username - either deleting one of the Robots or changing its type or username prevented the username from being displayed on the corresponding License page (License > Attended or License > Development respectively).
- Using the Check activity on web pages which contain check boxes threw an exception on Firefox and Chrome. The fix is delivered through the
The following activities versions are included in the local activities feed of UiPath Studio:
- UiPath.Excel.Activities - v2.4.6884.25683
- UiPath.Mail.Activities - v1.2.6863.29868
- UiPath.System.Activities - v18.3.6897.22524
- UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities - v18.3.6897.22543