In anticipation of DevCon, our September 2020 conference for global developers, we're gathering the greatest minds in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) space for HyperHack. In this virtual hackathon, we’re inviting our RPA developer community to build end-to-end solutions that stretch the boundaries of how the UiPath Platform is used. HyperHack is all about developers going beyond automation and embracing hyperautomation to solve real, impactful business challenges.
To compete, you can sign up as an individual or in teams of up to four people. We’re challenging you to use at least three of the UiPath products, below, in your project:
- • UiPath Task Capture
- • UiPath StudioX
- • UiPath Document Understanding
- • UiPath AI Fabric
- • UiPath Action Center
- • UiPath Insights
Note: We assume you’ll implicitly use UiPath Studio, Studio Pro, Robots, Assistant, and Orchestrator in your projects, and therefore they’re not considered in the above list. You can also use our partner technologies to supplement your automation ideas e.g. chatbots, APIs, etc.
So, when does the hackathon start? Mark your calendar for the key hackathon dates below.
- • August 3, 2020: Hackathon begins!
- • August 17, 2020: Last day to register for the hackathon
- • August 19, 2020: Submit a functional demo of your idea or solution by 11:59 pm PST
- • August 24, 2020: Selected teams will be notified about their acceptance to the final round
- • September 3, 2020: Winners will be announced during UiPath DevCon
Submitting a use case is the easy part. Once you're invited to build out your use case, you will want to be prepared and have it all built out!
And what would a hackathon be without some sweet prizes? Not only will we announce the winners in front of thousands of people during DevCon—they’ll win some top tier prizes, too.
- • 1st place - $5,000 in vouchers 🥇
- • 2nd place - $3,000 in vouchers 🥈
- • 3rd place - $2,000 in vouchers 🥉
- • Most Innovative Solution - $500 (voucher)
- • Swag for all the finalists who pitch their solutions
Ready to compete? Check out the registration page for all the details: the rules, submission guidelines, and terms and conditions that may apply.
We’re constantly amazed by the innovation and creativity of our community, and we can’t wait to see what you build for UiPath HyperHack!
Diana Morgan is a regional community manager at UiPath.