Join Guy Kirkwood on 30th of May - 1st of June at the Nordic RPA & Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. At this event you will have the opportunity to learn - Why are the Nordics ahead? - from an open discussion between our COO, Carve representatives and the Copenhagen Municipality.
The RPA & Artificial Intelligence Summit will bring together a line-up of established automation and intelligent service leaders in a series of discussions around the best ways to compete in the digital business era. By now Automation techlogies have reached the maturity curve, opening the debate for what is to be expected in the years to come.
- Developing pilot programmes to display quick wins and early ROI
- Keeping the Bots in Check: Effective RPA governance strategies to achieve maximum benefit from your virtual workforce
- Gaining IT buy-in and engagement to ensure smooth project rollout
- Organising processes and data to enable successful automation
- Combining machine learning with RPA to build the intelligent processes of the future
- Benchmarking your RPA and AI maturity for next steps and strateg
- Deploying and maximising AI in enterprise and hear case studies of implementation
- Developing change management strategies to guide your business through RPA and AI developments
- Engaging process owners to fully deliver automation
- Monitoring your bots: risk strategies and tactics