NEW YORK, #UIPATHREBOOTWORK – December 7, 2020 – Leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, UiPath, today announced it will host its first-ever Reboot Work Festival December 15-17, 2020. The global virtual event will explore innovative applications of workplace automation and how UiPath believes it is bringing One Robot to Every Person and fostering the path to the Fully Automated Enterprise™ with its Automation Platform.
The festival kicks off on Day One with Vision Day, featuring UiPath Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Dines and his executive team discussing how UiPath believes it is paving the way to a more efficient future for companies and more rewarding work lives for employees. Day Two offers a deep dive into the latest capabilities of the UiPath Automation Platform. Day Three features ideas, insights, and practical tips from UiPath customers that are at different stages of their automation journeys.
During the festival, attendees can connect directly with UiPath experts and experience interactive product demos of the recently announced next-generation UiPath Automation Platform. Additionally, attendees will hear directly from more than a dozen global brands about how they’re embracing automation and breaking new ground with UiPath. They’ll have the chance to tune in to presentations led by executives from Cognizant, Spotify, and:
- The California DMV, who will discuss how automation became a vital tool to address the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and redefine work in this new normal.
- Applied Materials, who will share their go big, go fast approach to scaling their automation program, and their practical insights on the importance of strong alignment across business and IT.
Industry analysts, academics, and experts will also host sessions at the Reboot Work Festival. Attendees will hear from:
- Aneesh Chopra, the former chief technology officer (CTO) of the United States, about how the government values ‘a robot for every person,’ ensures secure RPA scaling, and the technology’s impact on the country at large.
- Pascal Bornet, author of Intelligent Automation, about how leading organizations are harnessing the full potential of intelligent automation, at scale, and generating massive efficiency gains.
- Analysts Dr. Bernhard Schaffrik from Forrester and Neil Ward-Dutton from IDC about the question on everyone’s mind as 2021 approaches: what’s the future of workplace automation and digital transformation?
- Shankar Vedantam, social-science journalist, author of Hidden Brain, and host of the international podcast of the same name, about how tedium and monotonous work rob organizations of the true talents and advantages workers bring when they are free to pursue deep thinking, collaborating, creating the work that only humans can do.
“COVID-19 has highlighted the need to operate with agility and maintain business continuity—especially in the face of evolving markets and new customer needs,” said Daniel Dines, UiPath Co-Founder and CEO. “UiPath is working alongside enterprises from across the globe to develop new and innovative automation applications designed to deliver Day One value. The Reboot Work Festival is intended to inspire automation initiatives through success stories and lessons learned from our customers. We’ll also set the stage for future success by educating audiences on our enhanced automation platform, designed to enable organizations to build new automation applications faster than ever before.”
Each day of the Reboot Work Festival includes main-stage keynotes with a global perspective, with the remainder of the days offering tailored content by geography (Americas, EMEA, India and South Asia, Asia Pacific), presented by local UiPath leaders.
Explore the agendas for each region and register for the Reboot Work Festival here. The annual UiPath FORWARD global conference plans to resume in 2021.
UiPath has a vision to deliver a Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.