For the second time in London, The Digital Transformation in Insurance, aims to deliver actionable content about the whole end-to-end insurance process. On May 17-18, meet Kulpreet Singh, Managing Director - EMEA and APAC at UiPath, and learn more about the benefits of RPA for insurance.
Focusing on both Front-Office – customer-facing angle and the often forgotten Back-Office – operational angle, this strategic event is not about the nuts and bolts of technology, rather it’s about how to use digital tools to grow your customer base and improve those internal processes to ultimately grow your business.
This event brings together hundreds of insurers, brokers and aggregators in an attempt to set the trajectory for future digital excellence. Here, not only will they learn about means to thrive above non-traditional and digital savvy competition, but they will also see in action the technology advancements that can help their business stay agile.
These the highlights of the agenda for the 1st and 2nd day:
The Front Office Stage:
- Opening Overview of the Digital Landscape in the Front Office
- Startup case study: ‘One size does NOT fit all’ – Investigating the importance of personalisation of processes to your customers.
- Case Study: Our story – The challenges of digitally transforming a global business to make them more tech savvy.
- Case study: IOT– The transition to improving the way your customers think
- Presentation: Creating a better online and digital presence
- Case study: Exploring how to enhance customer experience throughout the claims process
The Back Office Stage:
- Opening Overview of the Digital Landscape in the Back Office
- Presentation: ‘Out with the old, in with the new’ – Determining requirements to replace legacy systems in order to keep up to date with the changing market
- Case study: Blending– how far can Robo-Advice go with the help of data analytics?
- Case study: LV’s innovation lab - What is the need of innovation to improve internal processes?
- Workshops: ‘Sharing is caring’ - The wonders of block-chain technology