Join the Automation Innovation Conference in New York, an IRPPAI event dedicated to showcasing the lessons learned in the past three years, and how these enabled the powers of RPA, Cognitive Computing, and Artificial Intelligence. During his Keynote, Boris Krumrey, UiPath’s Chief Robotics Officer, will elaborate on the topic of “Where Do We Go From Here? The Rapidly Evolving Technological Landscape”. Attendees will have the opportunity to find out what’s in store for the future of RPA and what happens when Artificial Intelligence is added to the mix.
Divided into two distinct tracks, the Conference will first focus on clarifying key aspects regarding RPA, Cognitive and AI technologies, and then on scaling automation, tackling topics such as security, governance, IP ownership, strategy and more.
The event also aims to answer the most pressing questions of the industry:
- How to tell the difference between reality and hype with regards to labor cost reduction, reduction in human error, speed scale and regulatory risk mitigation?
- What does the automation roadmap look like?
- How can a company properly develop a Center of Excellence?
- What are the new licensing and pricing models?
- What other benefits can companies obtain besides saving costs?
Don’t miss out and meet Boris at the Automation Innovation Conference.