Three-day event will feature UiPath customers such as Amazon, Chevron, and Uber, as well as keynote addresses from Param Kahlon, David Eagleman, Craig Le Clair and Daniel Dines
NEW YORK – September 16, 2019 – UiPath, a leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, will host FORWARD III, the first-ever global event for the RPA community, at the Bellagio in Las Vegas on October 15-16, 2019. More than 3,000 UiPath experts, customers, partners, and RPA enthusiasts from around the world are expected to attend the conference, people who are all inspired by the promise and practice of Automation First to liberate people from dull, mundane work. The conference theme, “Reboot Work” encourages everyone to stop working in old, outdated, ways, and to start working a new way, a better way, a way that frees workers to do the work worth doing.
The event will kick off with keynotes from:
- Param Kahlon on UiPath Platform Innovation and Roadmap: Param will demonstrate a wide array of new features to drive operational scale; unveiling the company’s largest portfolio expansion in history and demonstrating first hand robots learning new AI skills.
- David Eagleman on Work’s Effects on the Brain: Hear David’s take on why understanding the potential of the human brain can offer insight into how to thrive in today’s automated, digital era.
- Forrester’s Craig Le Clair on Making Work Work for Everyone: Le Clair, author of Invisible Robots in the Quiet of the Night, will share research on RPA adoption, best practices and what steps practitioners need to take today to ensure that no one is left behind in a world of automation and AI.
- UiPath CEO Daniel Dines on Why the Time is Now to Reboot Work: Dines will explore the evolving relationship between human and robots, driving faster productivity, freeing people to better their lives, and achieving breakthrough scale to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
FORWARD III will showcase on stage more than three dozen customers successfully driving RPA operations to scale and will offer an array of interactive experiences, expert practitioner sessions, and a tremendous networking opportunity:
- In addition to Amazon, Chevron and Uber, customer presenters from companies like Autodesk, AXA UK, Bayview Asset Management, Cision, Ericsson, Equifax, GE Power, Morgan Stanley, Next Era Energy, Nielsen, Pandora, Swiss Re, UnitedHealth Group, VMware, Walmart, and Wells Fargo.
- UiPath Partner FORWARD, an afternoon conference exclusively for UiPath technology and business partners who are at the center of UiPath’s strategic imperatives to design automation software that is easy-to-use, open and extensible.
- Specific tracks for business leaders, technical practitioners, and RPA users in the federal public sector to strengthen relationships and share RPA knowledge
- The Reboot Work Celebration on the evening of October 15, celebrating the boundless potential of the human spirit with food, drink and entertainment.
"FORWARD III serves as the center of gravity in the RPA world, an annual event gathering the visionaries and groundbreakers who are moving the fourth Industrial Revolution forward,” said Dines. “FORWARD is not about UiPath. It's about how RPA and AI together can help organizations reboot work. We’re thrilled to host, for the first time ever, our global community in one place to learn from each other and usher in the Automation First era.”
UiPath has a vision to deliver 'a robot for every person,' one where companies enable every employee to use, create, and benefit from the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.