- UiPath has unveiled the UiPath Enterprise Cloud Platform, bringing its leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software to the cloud. Previously available only via its Community Edition, the new deployment option for enterprise customers allows for rapid time to automation and delivers easy scalability, high availability, and reduced IT infrastructure requirements at scale combined with an enterprise-class service level agreement. The SaaS model is in addition to UiPath’s on-premises, private, and public cloud deployment options.
The UiPath Cloud Platform offers the full capabilities of UiPath’s on-premises software and gives organizations a fast-start to their RPA journey. The cloud platform makes it easy for companies of all sizes to implement automation into their operations without the hassle or added costs of IT infrastructure. This is an ideal solution for businesses that do not want to invest in upfront infrastructure or hardware, or do not have the dedicated IT resources for maintaining an automation infrastructure. With the UiPath Cloud Platform, organizations can start immediately automating a few processes and scale rapidly to hundreds of processes without any additional IT or resource lift.
UiPath Orchestrator is the first offering to be made available via the Enterprise Cloud Platform. Benefits include:
• Faster set-up and time-to-value;
• Easily scalable deployments;
• Reduced infrastructure and administrative costs; and
• Secured automation and simplified compliance.
Sarah Burnett, Executive Vice President, and Distinguished Analyst at Everest Group, commented:
RPA offered on a SaaS basis reduces the upfront costs and effort of adopting the technology. It means more organizations can benefit from RPA, gaining access to the software and starting trials faster without needing additional IT infrastructure. It is good to see UiPath extending the offering to others beyond its Community Edition users. It is a step forward in democratizing RPA.
Param Kahlon, Chief Product Officer at UiPath, added:
We are essentially removing all barriers to enter the automation first era. For any business or organization that has hesitated to try RPA because of the cost or investment required for infrastructure without experiencing the benefits it brings – there is absolutely no reason not to try UiPath’s Cloud Platform. We’re confident that our SaaS solution will open the doors to RPA for businesses of all types and sizes, even SMBs who believed automation was out of reach.
A public preview of the UiPath Cloud Platform is currently available at no cost and includes two attended, one unattended, and two development robots. General availability is planned for Q4 2019.
UiPath is leading the “automation first” era – championing one robot for every person, delivering free and open training and collaboration and enabling robots to learn new skills through AI and machine learning. Led by a commitment to bring digital era skills to more than a million people, the company’s enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform has already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for business and government organizations all over the world, improving productivity, customer experience, and employee job satisfaction.
Recently named by Comparably as the 6th happiest place to work and recognized for having the 11th best company culture among large businesses, UiPath is one of the fastest growing and highest-valued AI enterprise software companies worldwide.