UiPath opens an amazing opportunity for a fantastic developer who wants to do more than coding. We have created an opportunity to specialize future Robot Developers for a new industry „Robotic Process Automation”. At this moment we develop our Delivery Department and we want to create a team of talented developers who want to do more than just programming. We are passionate about programmers who want to make the transition in consulting.
Scope of activities
- Act as first escalation point for L1 RPA support engineer;
- 24/7 support (on call for P1 and P2 incidents);
- Escalate tickets to L3 Dev Support teams;
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs and project implementation phase:
- help gather project requirements
- develop workflows
- responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match);
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must;
- Previous experience in BPOs is a plus;
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus;
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.