UiPath, the leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, along with headline sponsors Google Cloud and Microsoft, will host its second #UiPathForward Americas event in Miami on October 3-4, 2018. More than 1,000 customers and partners are expected for the conference, which will provide hands-on learning experiences, visibility to new product launches and opportunities to learn from others’ RPA journeys.
“The era of RPA has arrived and it’s accelerating the pace of digital transformation in every area of business – from finance, HR and legal departments to customer service and marketing. We’re focused on making sure every business of every size, and every human in every role, can benefit from automation. It doesn’t matter where you are in the RPA journey – UiPath will help you move forward,” said Bobby Patrick, UiPath’s chief marketing officer.
UiPath Forward will take place at Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. On October 3, UiPath Forward will include hands-on training sessions, an exclusive Attended Robot summit and the first-ever UiPath Partner Forward conference exclusively for UiPath partners. That evening all attendees are invited to join a fantastic evening celebration, sponsored by Google Cloud and Microsoft. UiPath Forward general sessions and main event will be held on October 4 and will feature the following highlights:
- Keynotes by UiPath founder and CEO Daniel Dines and UiPath Chief Product Officer Param Kahlon, introducing new UiPath products and joined on stage by a spectacular lineup of customers and partners
- David Kirkpatrick, founder of Techonomy, will host a strategic leadership panel on human and robot interaction and decision making. Then, David will also host a UiPath Fortune 100 customer panel that will showcase leaders accelerating their RPA and AI journeys
- Craig Le Clair, vice president at Forrester Research covering RPA, will provide brand new data and insights on RPA operations and maintenance at scale
- 15 on-stage customer presentations and conversations discussing RPI and AI implementations, outcomes and potential throughout every major line of business and across front-office and back-office operations
- Forward Exhibition Hall will feature more than 30 exhibitors ranging from AI startups to global implementation leaders and UiPath hands-on demo stations with UiPath RPA developers and the exclusive UiPath Take-Home-A-Robot sessions running continuously
- UiPath Academy Live will offer interactive training sessions for attendees to learn how to easily build simple or complex robots and begin or enhance their journey in UiPath Academy
Partner sponsorships for UiPath Forward are sold-out with 26 sponsors exhibiting, including the world’s leading technology companies, system integrators, and AI startups. Partner sponsors include Deloitte, EY, Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Genpact, IBM, Infosys, Oracle, PwC, ABBYY, Accelirate, Arrow Digital, Bizagi, Celonis, DataRobot, Enate, Huron Consulting Group, K2, LTI, Novatio Solutions, Symphony Ventures, Tech Mahindra and others. Media partners include Techonomy and Silicon Angle.
By the end of 2018, UiPath will have hosted more than 13,000 people at UiPath events worldwide. UiPath Forward represents the company’s flagship event focused on taking the RPA and AI industry to an entirely new level. UiPath Forward EMEA will be hosted in London on October 30, 2018, with UiPath Partner Forward held the day prior.
Learn more about #UiPathForward and join us