Sourcing Decisions 2018 is coming up and is dedicated to the impact technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation have on companies. UiPath joins the event that will take place on April 10th in Toronto and will be represented by Guy Kirkwood, Chief Evangelist, who will deliver a keynote on “Where is RPA Taking US, and Who Will be Along for the Ride?”.
Guy will focus on a central question around the disruptions triggered by Robotics Process Automation: what are the implications for me, my company, and the overall future of work? Guy will unpack this question, and other vital insights, by breaking common myths and pinpointing the progressive impacts RPA will have in larger organizations.
Other event highlights include:
- A.I. and robotics process automation in the enterprise: What's working, what's not and why?
- The 'trickle up' of rising minimum wages in Canada on cost-sensitive professional services, including contact centers and the back-office
- A case study on elevating CX with the CIO at the Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Balancing BPO - a session that includes new tips and insights on how companies are balancing competing forces and mapping their global sourcing strategies
- Buyer-Directed Inquiry Session - a conversation format the allows for procurement, sourcing and enterprise leaders to obtain direct answers to some of their most pressing questions for consulting partners and suppliers
Don’t miss out. Register now.