The PEX Europe event is coming up and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to learn how to deliver better customer-centric products and services faster.
Guy Kirkwood, UiPath’s Chief Evangelist, will attend the conference and will deliver a thought-provoking and thrilling presentation titled “RPA to disappear!” focused on embarking on a short trip into the future of process excellence. Guy will look at how RPA combined with AI and cognitive tools are changing the function and culture of global enterprises like yours.
With 70 speakers, 9 RPA experts, 1 focus day and 2 conference days, 24 interactive discussion groups, 11 keynotes and workshops, the PEX Europe conference is set to provide attendees with the tools to gain extensive knowledge on balancing strategic digital initiatives and operations.
Other notable sessions will reflect upon some of the following topics:
- Getting the basics right: Using Lean Sigma and BPM alongside FinTech, Agile and Robotics
- RPA in PEX: Bridge the Gap between process excellence and digital PEX
- Process and business architecture as a contributor to excellence and growth
- Automation and Digitisation: Laying the successful foundation for Process Excellence
- Lead large-scale process excellence change in manufacturing
Covering a wide range of industries and sectors, the PEX Europe event will guide attendees to face current process excellence challenges and learn how to use automation and digitization efficiently, to improve quality of customer service.
Don’t miss out and purchase your pass now.
Collaboration by >Christian Fregnan on Unsplash.