Join us for the RPA & AI World Summit BFSI: The Future has Arrived in London. Meet our Chief Evangelist, Guy Kirkwood, on the second day of the event, starting 10 AM, where he will dissect a success case proving best practices of RPA scale-up.
The 2017 edition of the RPA & AI World Summit will focus around developing and maturing robotics and AI capabilities, with actionable intel from industry leaders.
The RPA & AI World Summit BFSI aims to trigger operational transformation and effortless customer interactions through groundbreaking technologies and practices. In today's context the efficient transformation of front end and back office operations are considered the new normal.
Register for RPA & AI World Summit BFSI 2017 here.
Some of the agenda's highlights:
- Intelligent Automation as a key strategy: Bench-marking different approaches to identify and develop your digital workforce road-map
- Developing and maturing your cognitive capability: Combine machine learning with RPA to build the intelligent processes of the future
- Transform both front office and back office operations through Robotics and AI
- RPA Scaling up: Engaging your wider business to ensure smooth scaling up
- Business Architecture & RPA: Solidifying the role of RPA as part of your business and IT architecture
- RPA becoming Business as Usual: Developing a Center of Excellence for RPA and intelligent automation
- Looking into the future operating model of digital BFSI
- A customer-centric approach: Creating genuine customer value through your RPA and AI initiatives
- Enhancing customer experience with Virtual Assistants