General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a hot topic, especially given the fact that its application date is fast approaching. Join Symphony Labs, UiPath and ITGovernance on March 14th, 2018, at 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST / 08:00 PST in a webinar dedicated to managing continual compliance as the European Regulation will start being enforced throughout.
Guy Kirkwood, UiPath’s Chief Evangelist, will join a panel of compliance and automation experts to discuss the challenges companies will face from May 25th onwards. You will learn:
- how to manage the ongoing requirements around GDPR, without having to recruit and maintain an army of administrators,
- how to get a consistent view of data across real-estate of disparate systems and 3rd party network,
- how to identify, validate/verify and retrieve PID information for both your customers AND your employees,
- if automation enables continual compliance,
- how to get visibility into, and control over, any data processed by third parties.
The 60-minute webinar will deliver insightful data on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how it applies to GDPR, as well as details about the challenges and lessons learned from the speakers. You will also have the opportunity to watch a demonstration of Symphony’s automated Data Subject Request solution.
Don’t miss out. Register now.