It’s no secret that businesses are increasingly adopting automation technology to more efficiently achieve organizational goals. We've entered a new era where automation is front and center, and it's called the 'automation first' era. Today, to stay competitive businesses must create a strategy that examines the best combination of robots and humans to achieve their organizational goals, and we can help.
To assist you in navigating this era, we've created a guidebook that explains what an automation first mindset is, how your organization can achieve it, and how you can successfully merge a digital workforce with your human workforce to accelerate the goals that matter to your business.
Also, you will learn:How to adopt an automation first mindset by
- Seeking an automation solution first when you’re designing, improving, or transforming your work processes. This means exploring the right combination of humans and robots to achieve your organization’s goals.
- Pairing a centralized approach with an employee-driven line of attack helps organizations tackle automation from two business-critical angles. The centralized top-down approach identifies tasks in processes that are a drain on the business, while an employee-led bottom-up approach gets employees engaged in finding repetitive tasks that prevent them from completing more valuable work.
How to reach automation maturity by
- Scaling up automation to reach new business units and give employees more tools to explore Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions on their own by performing ten critical activities.
- Establishing a robotic operations center (ROC) to facilitate governance and security measures and standardized automation processes, laying the foundation for further transformation.
- Creating organizational support, both from the C-suite and ground-level employees to pave the way for more experimentation and application of automated solutions.
How to mobilize your workforce by
- Examining ways to talk about the fears and fascinations of automation within your organization and enhance the potential of your workforce to embrace the new technological solution.
- Explaining the ways that RPA handles tasks that are best suited for robots, leaving your staff with more time to focus on jobs that require a human perspective and input.
Register for the automation first whitepaper to learn more. Your road to RPA maturity starts here.
Robert Stewart is a Senior Analyst at Stewart Global Solutions. Previously, Stewart was a writer at UiPath.