- Streamline development by describing your test goals in natural language and receiving step-by-step guidance.
- Use assisted experiences to summarize test automations, provide contextual suggestions, and offer best-practice suggestions.
Automated testing is the foundation for automation excellence
- AI-powered assisted testing
- Cross-browser automation
- Change Impact Analysis for SAP™
- Process Heatmap
- Coded automations
- Increase coverage by building an automated test case in one browser and running it in others to ensure a uniform user experience across different browsers.
- Simultaneously execute tests in multiple browsers to accelerate feedback cycles. Maintain a single automated test case for multiple browsers instead of creating multiple test cases for each browser.
- Analyze changes to your SAP applications and the impact on SAP business processes and transactions.
- Create targeted manual or automated test sets and requirements to focus on impacted functionality.
- Prioritize business-critical tasks, streamline decision-making, reduce costs, and accelerate SAP updates by automating impact analysis.
- Generate a risk-based heatmap for selected processes to quickly assess which processes require testing.
- Get actionable quality insights for each process to consistently monitor the health of your business processes.
- Create test automation and seamlessly combine coded automation with low-code automation.
- Use Object Repository for coded automation to leverage resilient automations that are both updated and versioned at a central location.
SAP testing automation rate for EDF Renewables
Time to automate 93% of regression testing at Cisco
for NTT Docomo to execute tests vs. 1 day previously
"The role of QA in organizations is to be part of the fully automated enterprise and attain speed of value without sacrificing stability and reliability of processes and automations in production. We prioritize releasing new upgrades, new features, and new releases faster and faster. With UiPath Test Suite, we've freed up that time away from standard regression testing so that testers can focus on these activities."
Transformation Manager, Cushman & Wakefield
Continuous testing helps you get it right the first time—and every time
Enterprise-grade automation, self-hosted deployment
You have to run it yourself, but you’ll get the world-class automation capabilities you need, with the performance, compliance, and security you expect.Start here