In this example, for the first 30 mails in our Inbox, we will save the attachments from the mails that have a certain keyword in their body message.
Steps to automate
1. Create Email and Password variables.
2. Modify Get IMAP mail messages properties.
3. Iterate through the list of MailMessages.
4. Save attachment on your disk.
1. First we will assign the Email and Password variables our credentials.
2. Set to the Get IMAP mail messages properties these values:
3. Using a For each activity, iterate through the list of Mail Messages.
4. If the body of a mail contains the keyword, use a Save Attachments activity, setting the folder path where the attachment will be saved.